Sunday, February 27, 2011

Where Does Justin Bieber Go To Church




In the metro
backed
central pillar
there is a young boy
strong
........... ....... Despite my strong
................. when my body
.................. faces its hull

swallow
greedy man
barely bigger than me to the skin silky and velvety

.................. satin devouring
.................. lips caressing

Her body is beautiful
intense
full and heavy
.................. heavy sigh as my
.................. my invisible mist
.................. applying to achieve

past her eye would eventually hooked fish to my mouth
Today I am swimming in the waters a bit suspicious in his eyes

liquid

I efface myself slowly


jellyfish drifting with the current


this train in the deep of its
blue eyes that
m'effilochent

0 comments:

Post a Comment