Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Horizontal Slats Fence

xD Bah!

Message to sort of anonymous striker xD our lives and not others:

You try to make all these comments, wasting your paper and your tongue just for glass I am unmotivated and I left the site for good men ^ ^ Well, it affects me NOT AT ALL! Worse I even have a clue who is behind all this ... And it is not Mozaique, eh xD nah! Comment moderation is intact, you know, and it will remain xD! You try to test me, test other surrounding areas. I know you write all these comments because as I left and abandoned, you also want to give up. You write all this because ... You are ashamed to tell other missing piece in your puzzle, the puzzle of your life is not going as straight as you want: D You're ashamed to tell others that I left and abandoned, and this respect 'em;) But frankly, tell me whatcha want from me, even if you know very well that I will hear no ^ ^ Everyone has their limits, respect! Then delete everything I gave you, because you did not deserve it at all. And I do not deserve just what you gave me. Because it's not just my fault, it's yours too, meatball calcined (:

So what do you expect to leave the site, remove me from your friends even if I left Club Penguin ? Why do not you roll the dice? "Me, I do not understand. What do you expect of others, they might give you everything you want? As I keep your secret identity, you're not him / King / Queen. And you can never try to steal everything that is dear to me, for thou art not inferior (e) or higher (e). You're a perfectly normal person who just wants to be loved (e), in the background. So, am an example, showing all your good points ^ ^ And if you refuse, well, go for ever! What do you want, life is not meant as a long straight path filled with 'tits butterflies and ponies xD!

Adios `:)-Brown Sugar

Foreveeerr

AND FOR foufou: How it

VAAA?! Not too worry, you? After you read this message too, have you any idea who may well be this anonymous? PS There's one of those comments indicates that it is a girl (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment