Monday, February 14, 2011

Image Barn Milena Velba

Musikk: Britney Spears: Hold It Against Me

Hailed foufou my and my dippy!


As Brown Sugar gave its Avie Born on''This Way'' ... I think I could tell you mine on the New Hit Britney Spears ... Hold It Against Me! I listen at least 5 times a day ... And I'm not a big fan of Britney, yet ... Here is My Avie:]


The Sound ♪ '
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Before we reach the chorus ... Sounds a little Rock / Technotik ..! A rap with guitar strings in the background, xD! It can do a Good Music Festival, but you better dance fast, because Spears was singing, a lot worse fast! Here you have already seen the clip 1,2,3 ... You find this song raissemblances:)!


The Mix ♫ '
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
As I already mentioned, it sounds like Rock Techno! I think the rest Tune in'm not really the Chorus ... Especially when, in the song, it reaches the end''Zik''more than other things! Otherwise, when the music becomes more techno or''Relax,''I think it's very good mixer! But towards the end, the whole song goes well with the chorus, because it both twin together, finally, I think:)!


Brit's voice '
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Is it me or ... Looks like Britney Spears duplicate his voice or 2 to 3 times in each song? ... Looks like she made herself the Hearts xD! Otherwise, I think she has the voice particularly acute in this song, unlike Gimme More ... But she always managed to follow his Mix '!


an album with that?
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
It would look as his album is called Hold It Against Me! For the rest of the songs ... Nobody knows that this question will bring Little Blonde ... With it we demonstrate Hold It Against Me, it is sure an album in the genre Techno Rock, perhaps with RnB ... We'll see:)!


The Words ... Hihi xD!
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
If you listen to Gimme More, 1,2,3 or more songs on Spears ... You know it is not easy! In Gimme More, her name is Britney Bitch, and 1,2,3 ... She is caught in a position 180 ° ... Um, Okai ... Biz, right?

Even fairly Bizz ... It says in the chorus as if his heart is pounding, that she wants to Esc at the crowd in a way, she wants her body (Surely it's Chum ... xD), it looks like a paradise. She also needed a night of Holiday, and she wants her body has taken everything ... Mostly Bizz, xD! Although these words were never resemble a Titus' Blone who frolics in the fields ... xD!


Final Note: ...
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
I like this song! Compare Gimme More ... I choose Hold It Against Me!

And you? Tell me your Avie! MAIIS BEFORE ... Why not listen to it here:)?

0 comments:

Post a Comment