Monday, February 14, 2011

12v Dc Voltage Regulator

The Bars on''T''and''Points on i''!

¡Hailed foufou my and my dippy!


ago 15 Minutes ... I publish 2 Comments to me really, really ... They say put me out of me! Before you begin, here these 2 Comments. Please read them before reading the rest of the message ...


***


Comment # 1:
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯
Anonymous (Crokemort200) said ...

Cassiopeia! I know, I visited your site every day, I am funny, more than infinity, but since you left PC, your site no longer has any interest! I do not want to finish reading your articles, then, sorry ...


Crokemort200


Comment # 2:
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Anonymous said ...

If I'm on the blog of Cassiopeia is to get stuff on CLUB PENGUIN!

***

O na Fufu here two who say they vennaient here for info on Club Penguin, and that the site has now NO interest for them.

I think it was misunderstood ... A chance that I was not a Chat with them, or my responses would have been more ... Censored ... Hihi!


Cassiopeia has what?

LEFT CLUB PENGUIN

Why I put that in SUPER GIGA in Red and Center? Because for a lot of Wiggles and dippy ... It takes them to understand writing LIKE THIS! I'll explain it all just down ...


***


y 'Why Does the New Threads
who do not talk about Club Penguin?
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
As you already know ... Cassiopeia has left Club Penguin! It does no longer talking about it! She has the right, right? It was therefore appropriate to new topics, including talk of music, etc. ... If it has changed the subject is she wanted, and she wanted to refresh the content Site!

his new subjects will surely taken him more than we Visitors who are not penguins, and perhaps that their insite Does he create it, and consulted together with new messages, and visit the Archives to see everything that Cassiopeia wrote on Club Penguin. Who knows?

If you do not like the new topics, it's not OUR Phaute, nis that of Cassiopeia! She writes about what she wants! The Purpose of the Site is not to please everybody, but you discover his passions, his subjects she loves, etc. ...


***

FINALLY I hope you understand! If you have any questions, tell us in the comment (: "I will answer, or Cassiopeia will respond!

PS: Comments like those above are not necessary. They will all be placed just Spam in:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment