Friday, February 11, 2011

Gum Receding And Look Split And Spotted

to come ... musikk: Lady Gaga: Born This Way (:

Z'alut: D

The site will now talk about various topics, even if he speaks a bit of Club Penguin;) I will never forsake you, penguins! Today, Lady GaGa has released a song ... his new album Born This Way, released in May 2011: "Born This Way! These are critical of Judge Brown Sugar!

SOUND

It's more like Madonna! Frankly, lack of inspiration ... The chorus is blurred, almost no one hears the voice, to compare with all that noise ... and all the excitement! NO, it does not really good party music, but rather sent to the 80, that;)

WORDS

As I speak English natively, it is easy for me to determine xD ... "I am beautiful in my way, because God does not make mistakes ..." This simple "tit after sentence manages to convince me, but the rest is a bit odd to hear. It s'force a bit, Stef '(real name is Lady Gaga Stefani Angelina Germanotta), come on xD!

THE MIX

xD Let's see, the DJ hit his head on a bar of Turtles ... Nah, of Coney or something xD!? The mix is really not too successful too, and j'trouve it's going pretty fast ... A tower in Goliath, anyone? You will have the sensation one feels when listening to this zik there. Pfft ...
VOICE OF LADY GAGA

With a voice still sound fun and it always takes the pleasure of listening to our iPods in ben fort xD, the credit goes to Lady GaGa and her amazing voice, even with this failure called "Born This Way!

FOR THE REST OF THE ALBUM

course, many would say, "Do not judge when you do not listen to the other 19 songs on the album." But hey, I do not listen to those who believe, those who do as their big head by criticizing anyone, anytime, anywhere, M'TAPE IT ON NERVES QUOIII XD! Not you?! But hey, I know that the "snippets" are not always true especially when a new song to v'nir but ... The other songs seem a bit fuzzy. Look, the "Snippet" of "Born This Way seemed ultra-cool, sweet, passionate, and I thought it would resonate in my iPod to break it, to make electric shocks xD! but no.

FINAL NOTE

I'm super-disappointed! TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment