Friday, February 25, 2011

36,000 Certifcate Of Eligibility Mean

Step Up 3: Stir up Tiny little xD !

Z'alut: D

Y Not long ago I listened to Step Up''3'', the equal of''Dance in the streets 3'' . The Film Will he manage to convince the judge that Brown Sugar was able to make it dance?

PERFORMANCE DANCERS


OMG! Breathtaking! We would really raw''IN''the film! I loved it. The Samurai were good, but I preferred the Pirates (: I have no negative criticism to do!

TRAINING IN FILM

Yes, I danced at the same time xD "You feel so overwhelmed that the film does not hesitate to jump in there! In the end, it's too hot, I recommend this film to lovers of dance as much as those who want action and eating chips while watching TV xD!

THE CHOICE OF MUSIC IN THE FILM

Yes, the famous hit''Can not Handle Me Club''by Flo Rida ft.. David Guetta was the game! For those / who have never seen the movie, you bet that you now want to know more? It was very interesting, and it is mainly the music that allowed me to unleash the TV xD!

IMAGINATION, THE CONCEPT, CONDUCT

There is no shortage of ideas in a kind of scenario! The story was very original, and the punch was to the max, but it lacks a bit in the bits where there should have! The ending is superb as well as the beginning, middle, front-middle and middle-post xD!

FINAL NOTE

I could give full marks to this movie even if no film is perfect (: 9.9 out of 10 then: D
And how did you find the film? Boff or SPLENDID, GÉNIALLEEUHH xDD! j'vous let talk, foufou! @ + Cassonade

0 comments:

Post a Comment