Friday, February 18, 2011

What Are The Side Effect Of Chlordiazep

No = /

Z'alut: D

You know, I should explain that if I left Club Penguin is also another reason I have less and less time to play, because I did not just focus my life on the computer: I also have friends in the flesh xD, projects, family members, as you all do! And if I went as Glagla without warning, that in f'rait questions and I can almost never come back ... You know, it was that or quit Club: I chose option 2 to make everyone aware, but also for many other reasons! I will write less often on the site even if I try to return as often as possible because I can not really reconcile''Life''and''site''and spend all my time on site'' ''! It was either that or ... Leave really never come back to you. I dunno it's sad, but there will have to do it! So I try always a main theme to the site, and it's not easy foufou xD! I am looking for a theme accessible to all, fufu, full of originality and does not change constantly. Z'avez ideas? (: And sorry if I do go back twice a week is really ... However, taking into j'me TOTAL CONTROL! There was a time when I was very addicted to the computer, and I do not want that happening again ... @ + (: If you have ideas for theme, saying the so-moii here: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment