Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Forgot Combination Of Dudley School Locks

My avie on: Name Change ..?

¡Greeted my udders my dippy foufou:)!


Since 1 Week (Minimum) ... We hear a''Change of Name ... ''! Bah, I think that first of all ... We should have the Notice of Players and readers, in this case ...


YOU, YES YOU MAID WITH MUSTARD TASK THE REMAINDER OF YOUR HAM SANDWICH OF THE NOON ON THE EDGE OF THE LIP: D!


But BEFORE ..! I'll give you some info that I think ... Important to decide this election ... In other word, my avie:) Here is my Avie ...




AVIES 2 of 2 thoughtful comments ...
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯


"" Ari / Dahl said ...


Me I like it, but maybe the guys will not feel concerned that so ... ""


But Maybe guys do not feel that concerned ...


To clarify:


Basically, the dippy were only girls. Celon what I know about Old dippy ... The 3 / 4 of their''gang''were composed of girls. Of course, there were guys! Maiiis ... Guys are not like girls ... Often, guys like hanging out with this guy, and the reverse for girls.


So that's why I say that as far as I know, the 3 / 4 of the Gang of dippy were girls.


And the site still has a high popularity Players Guys! Same as 2 and write régulièremment ...


;)!






"" zigouis said ...


Or it could be called foufou universe.


But you're right, Yeeh, it would change. But it Brown Sugar decides;) »


Or it could be called world of foufou ... it would change.




Minuteee maaaan:)! Going backward ...


The name was changed ... If I remember correctly, shortly before the Music Festival 2010! The name is therefore in force since ... 6-7 months? Yes, 6-7 Months! So I think needless to c'es it can change after Time ... Especially for ...


foufou Online! Dippy became foufou ... Its kind that has been changing in the masculine plural! Also, 7cool9 has already taken that name ...


So ... Here it is only to change a type or number ...


It opens a Site Foufou Grammar;)?




My Avie in General
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
The site had right to a New Theme in Summer 2010, ago 6-7 months. The title was then changed to dippy Online, a site where we talk about Fofollitée, a kind of''culture''good fun:)!


If we change the title to continue with the same topic ... I do not understand why we should change it!


By cons ... If by changing the title ... We change the theme ... So there I am in!


After all, if we talk about Fofollitée ...


Although the title is The Wiggles Universe, The Universe dippy, The Universe the dippy, etc. ...




We always talk about the Fofollitée, right? :) ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment