Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Can U Get High Off Skelaxin

The missing - Cathy Garcia

Poems by Cathy Garcia said the language eruption. That
requires that the words flow. Watch the
missing crucible where the voice of the poet unfolds, burp
There is an urgency, an imperative to break the silence.

"I grew up bound, gagged under the yoke mother with the injunction that echoes again and again" Do not answer! ".
So we want to excuse this irrepressible need to have my say."

A break and control as well. The need
but also ridiculous to write.
Because words can not and must say what one is.

"Write. Write what? Turn, turn the soup, a crappy imagining Christ offer his guts. Lacking modesty? But it is far worse than that! Show her ass without panties certainly daring, but without showing skin? "

is a cry, where gradually the" I "arises / pause.
We need a way in itself and the world.

"Writing is not a goal, only a path. We must find something else that is essential. The dynamic energy. "

And a nice calming runs through the last pages

" Through the veins of the earth, his flesh, his resonant vertebrae, I am connected.

Linked live. "

This book speaks to me, talk to me ... for various reasons
So I speak to you, too.

To purchase, there is
one that speaks Cathy Garcia , Asphodèle Collection Tiny, 7 €

0 comments:

Post a Comment