Friday, December 31, 2010

Repair Cat Scratch On Wood Door Frame

sports coupe

A very good friend has great kindness to lend me a vehicle as a result of a coincidence, I'm free. No, it's not the famous RJ49 more prosaic but just a Fiat Uno. Small, sleek, edgy, it's still a real vacuum cleaner kitties (unless it is the driver ...) but I do not want to abuse the generosity of the owner. So with a twinge in my heart that I returned but "it is good company that does exit".


So that's settled, I'll buy a car, new! Yes but which one? I want to reassure you right away, I will not speak bolts and washers to evaluate the merits of a particular model because it is not at all the editorial line of this blog, if indeed he has one more. Just a few disparate comments came to my mind as and when my thoughts on a subject eminently important: which vehicle would suit a person of my quality.


A friend who enjoys fine automobiles makes me different suggestions. First, a Spyker C8 Laviolette



Yes, of course, such a powerful cut, stocky and collected could only be consistent with exacerbated virility that permeates through every facet of my self but (because there is a but) I'm afraid of not being highlighted by a passenger as one.



Pass still corked aluminum used in profusion, it's shocking at first but I guess that might be done. For cons, the red leather padded (at least I hope it's not fake!) Is inconsistent with my class. Looks like the decor of the hotel rooms blind! Of course, the purchase price of said vehicle located around € 242,000 uros has nothing to do in the case, these Batavians have a taste of shit and that's it!


Second suggestion: a Mercedes Benz AMG SLS.



While a fireball as it seems at first agreed to a character of my importance and I am grateful to this friend to try to put myself spontaneously in a case whose value seems to be consistent with mine. About value, currently offers the Mercedes coupe cons € 190,000 uros. The price criterion is more significant even than in the previous case.


But see the cockpit:



This time, almost no bad taste. It is know to be gay as our German friends. There are four chrome air vents that give a small side 70's muscle car from General Motors but overall, the game cockpit is as acceptable and worthy of hosting my August person.


The decision appeared to be taken and I was going to call the sales manager of the brand with the star when, looking up, I stopped my eyes on the portrait that adorns my bedroom. The back of this portrait is the following dedication:


"I devoted collaborator and friend Emile Gringo with all my best memories Louis Renault-June 5, 1941 "


Emile was my grandfather and I can not betray his memory. I will therefore make my choice among the models the diamond brand. Sorry for the Teutons.


Come see if there is in the range of our brilliant national manufacturer, models that are manufactured for gentlemen.
an aside: Given special relationship existed between Emile and Louis, I will not mention the rudeness of the further aspect basely emoluments of my quest. No stories in price between friends.


At first glance, the vehicle would be the most suitable model Laguna Coupe.






Renault cheek urban jungle in a disused Manhattan to present his luxury coupe. One has the impression of having seen this kind of film requires ten times before. The beautiful brunette at the fortieth second interview will not pose her butt in the passenger seat (s) nor I mine in the driver. I would have to look elsewhere when I meet an Audi S5 ...



So what else? Why not the Megane Coupe Cabriolet? True, it's nice as a concept: a coupe and a convertible to rush to roll "hair in the wind." Let's see what happens on this video:




Well, there it is clear that credit is a trap for girls who wants to dance the tango background sunset. But how cavalier? Pass it still has the false airs of Claire Chazal, she wanders in evening dress and high heels during the day, she claims the sky blue table, it throws its business through the window and she seems more interested in swimming or photographing by the ironing board and vacuum cleaner. But she makes her first whim one minute and forty-one seconds after the beginning of history does not bode well. If the Megane CC attracts pain in the ass, it's probably best not to buy one!


Which brings me back to the starting point. Come, a coupe (two door) convertible (discoverable) two plus two (and eventually take my kids) spacious, comfortable, connected it ... but yes, of course!




Nothing do with the previous minx. Women Be Bop is cheap because it always has to dress the same dress she has made her even with falling curtains of the meeting room, she keeps her shoes with paint for stove pipe and back fresh fish home for dinner.


This will be the vehicle but in black (the orange is for girls). More than a few months driving Rocinante!


The only thing I do not understand is why my son begs me not to buy it and even threatened me to pretend not to recognize me if I crossed the street in his wheel ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment