Monday, January 3, 2011

Can You Wax If You Have A Yeast Infection

Croque Au Sel died

Croque Au Sel is, or rather was, my cat. The vehicle was killed this morning was done properly, without it rolling over. As with other cats I had before him, I saw him in the middle of the street that passes under my window, a puddle of blood under her head. Some vehicles were passing over him, a wheel on each side, others to avoid dislocation. So, I came out still in her bathrobe to evacuate. I did not want to pick up the mashed cat later.


Yes I know, who cares and I readily grant you, this is a microscopic event. Evidence, it does not even cut my appetite tonight. Tomorrow Tuesday, there are garbage collection and trash will serve as a coffin tonight. Contrary to what has been suggested to me, I did not bury in the garden. Not that I did not like this cat, however, but from his point of view to him, it makes no difference.


I am an infidel, or rather an agnostic. When my father has "decided" there almost 18 years, finally falling asleep while reading a common tool catalog (which was rather ironic that the scholar was), I do not think either party to a "beyond". He died and that's it. He was cremated to respect the wishes he could probably not be his last, and then left with a small urn warm. From his point of view to him, it was no longer any difference. When

I die in my turn, I do not care to know fully what will happen to my body. I only ask one thing ... (who by the way?), I want to die after my mother and my children before. If more I could know all my children before I leave, I'd be filled.


I can not tell you or goodbye or farewell, Croque Au Sel, it would be incoherent. I just hope you had time to reproduce before you leave, it's the only important thing that you and I have had to do on this earth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment