Sunday, December 5, 2010

Brother Printer Wireless Troubleshooting

Killing

When writing a blog, do we seek to seduce? And first, which starts and stops the seduction?

attempt to answer these questions, I must first quickly take my disguise scholar and expose you below the encyclopaedic definition of seduction:

"Seduction (Latin is ducere: "lead to self") means one hand a pipe or a social process designed to generate admiration, attraction or love of one or more other people for himself (the active sense: seduce), and secondly the state of People experiencing this attraction (passive sense: being seduced). "

In light of this explanation I can say with certainty that in my case, the answer to the first question is undoubtedly yes. I write as to arouse admiration, attraction and even love of others (and myself, but that's another topic).

course, I'm not conceited to believe that my motivations have a standard value for all bloggers and all bloggers from France and Navarre, but there is still something quite remarkable: most bloggers are curious and eager to know their audience figures which measure .

That is essentially their editorial policy, like that of the most excellent H16, or omniscient like the " best blogger of the entire universe " all meet before the tachometer their celebrity status to measure what could be interpreted as the result of a business of seduction in general.

But if blogging is seduced, how far can this deception? The author who chooses to give a more intimate tone in his writings reinforces the seductive side of his approach, especially if the author is a woman and especially if this woman seems to be physically attractive to male readers. (Sorry for homos, I'm not going to decline by all possible sex pairings for the sole purpose of being politically correct)

Like all blogs of interest, but represents a readership of some of the comments these faithful readers confined to banter soon. Then develops a game that is likely to please each protagonist, author on one side and her suitors virtual other, but like all games, it can also annoy.


Tarantino has the meaning of the image (too bad he is often associated with a poor screenplay).


bit ago I was walking on the canvas, I went back on the blog of Anna that I had read for some time. There I was chilled by this article dismiss for an intruder. Unlike the setting aside of a vulgar "trolls" that usually ends up being discouraged and that the author is at liberty to ban, it is indeed of the killing of a presumptuous pretender.

As in a formal relationship that would not be virtual, the gallant focused on "small" Anna may be imagining that anything small is nice. The fine had warned: "Sensitive but with a character of hardened steel." Like a blade?

Rest In Peace


Well, now I know where the seduction begins and if I do not know where it stops, in one case at least I know how.


0 comments:

Post a Comment