Saturday, November 20, 2010

Whats Mya Diamonds Real Name

Rémi Gaillard is it lacking inspiration??

Rémi Gaillard has released a new video and as usual, is a hit, a hit, I said that an immediate success! Dailymotion published yesterday, this video has inspired the Godfather already been viewed over 450,000 times!







Only me, it poses a small problem. Because I've seen this idea.

Not since he was 10 years ago, where on the Comedy channel, at the time when such Kad and Olivier Carton on the big issue . But there was also on this channel specialized English program entitled "Trigger Happy TV . In this program, a man Dom Joly was used to make jokes on the street based on wacky costumes or happenings in the street ... A bit like "Who you know". And so this sketch of a ransom left in a parking garage to a nobody in a parking garage, it is also found in Trigger Happy TV this video :



Admittedly, similarity is a bit disturbing. But to those who tell me that is a coincidence, I want to believe you.

Let's talk about something more positive with Rémi Gaillard who is organizing a competition on Dailymotion where they must redo the lift his gag, gag is to play a situation in an elevator that was to surprise called the elevator. Remi is an example and its original videos with a party in the elevator, a squat of a rasta ...






Well you tell me I'm looking for the little beast but it also existed in Trigger Happy TV.















To those who think I am exaggerating and that it's still a chance I invite you to read a post I made on 10 years of Rémi Gaillard , showing that he had used several times already in the gags in the show Trigger Happy TV.

Where it makes me a bit angry is that on one hand, with the experience he has, I do not understand that it is still necessary today as "crutches" in pumping up in the ideas of others and especially a program in English because she is old and unknown in France. And secondly, do I lift, do not allow to come to complain as it did with Daniel Schneidermann saying he wanted to sympathize with Chris and Michael Youn Dechavanne but that he was bitten ideas.









I am very disappointed because Rémi Gaillard someone I like a lot but there least we can expect people we like is that it can be honest with you and I'm sorry but there, Remi you got fucked!

0 comments:

Post a Comment