Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Duane Reade Nail Polish

El Gringo The Legend

If you 're reading this article, it may be because you've dragged your spats on the excellent blog Philippe psy . Besides my nickname included in fairly regularly reviews and the name "misandry" in the "reciprocal links", I have the honor of being the hero of his occasional articles for the words of Philippe himself, "you are an inexhaustible source, you're my Gabin, I love you in turn giving you the lead .

And yes.

But his imagination is limitless scenarios that put me on stage I do not necessarily represent to my advantage. With few exceptions closely, I am portrayed as a rather crude uncultured brave, a sort of redneck and a nice little sex maniac, or as a retrograde old boy and a little grumpy, wrecked in the twentieth century Ocean's XXI. I'm an actor despite me news of bittersweet Maupassant psychotherapy.

course, these stories improbable, if not strictly impossible tell the story of a character which I should be the interpreter and is best placed to know the actual fact, I relish more of their fictional character.

But these fictions, how they are confused with reality in the minds of many fans of Phil Blog? To you this question may seem trivial but to me at all, because this is my personal image is at stake! To my astonishment, Philip reported in one of his articles one of his young players took the first degree skit which was told. Putting this lack of discernment on behalf of the age difference, Philip explains that young people respect nothing, which is far from being completely false. But are they the only to fall into the trap? Reading the comments accompanying that article suggests to me the opposite. Diderot in vain to separate things between the actor and his character, viewers continue to confound.


Diderot was a consultant for Pagnol, it seems ...


Having expressed my surprise to Philip, he explained learnedly that humans give more value to their beliefs than the reality. Never mind that Nietzsche has stated, there are more than a century "Belief strong proves its strength, not the truth of what one believes ", they still prefer the legend is true. So I have the privilege of having my own legend and the disgrace that it is not always flattering. Therefore, the urgent need to correct the false image that has been given to me is clear to me.

Casually, I already started my text by sprinkling literary references and philosophical Connoting my scholarship.


Click on the image, each participant wins a prize!


But I must go further by taking the opposite systematic fanciful assertions written about me. So I must try to seem sensitive, intelligent, distinguished and well in tune with modern times. A guy who drinks smoothies, biked to fight against global warming and overweight, is toast with cream night, dud in Zadig or defect in a fair trade shop , haunted happenings Parisian hip and goes to see films arthouse . In short, a sort of "pedal heterosexual" if you'll pardon the oxymoron. In a word: a metrosexual.


I do not drink more than that.


But saying is one thing and doing is another. For what will I begin to reach my goal? I need something visible, something that affects the minds and forge my legend, even if it is completely futile. The important thing is that the message remains etched in our minds. To get rid of the old image that stuck with me, I have to do something that is stamped with the seal of modernity something that Gabin or Ventura never made. It must also demonstrate the care I take of my body and nature, without forgetting the artistic aspect of it.
To meet these criteria, an idea comes to mind: Like the entertainers or sports , I'll show my ass!

course the official reason for this is exhibitionism a good cause in favor of a timetable which will be sold with a photo of Gringo naked for each month of the year. I see lying on a fur January, on a swing in May, September in the vineyards, etc.. Etc.., Your ideas on the subject are welcome.
As a bonus, and to attract readers (and especially the reader), I already offers the month of August





0 comments:

Post a Comment