Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fingerboard Wooden Shop Online

Reality TV is a country where we're all friends ... Or not at Koh Lanta

Reality TV is a television genre in itself. It has its own codes and principles that define ... And his pictures!

When I saw the Koh-Lanta last night, I was struck by the first pre-generated image. At 30 seconds into the video, sees the candidate of the yellow team Aurélie there said: "I am not come here to make friends, it's clear."








This sentence makes me smile because now that reality TV is, it appears recurrently when a candidate unloved other does not want to lose face or when a candidate does not really hide his ambition. You do not believe me? CollegeHumor site has yet identified in a manual (rather damning) extracts from American reality shows where candidates prnoncent this sentence-type "I'm not there to make" any friends "that we can translate I'm not here to make friends .







But even if talk of cliche, I prefer to avoid that which is to say, "Real-tv = rotten world." So I could see last night's final Secret Story in reality TV, we can also make good friends ... And fortunately, otherwise it would be a bit sad!








I also hope that the complicity between Brigitte and Josie alias Thomas and Benoit will be implemented in a project on stage or on TV because they gave me a good laugh and I'd like to see them again. Not you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment