Sunday, October 24, 2010

Baby Oil Or Baby Powder After A Brazilian

Rene Taupe he released a song pro-Sarkozy?

After Mireille Mathieu, Faudel and Doc Gyneco, Rene Taupe he would support our new president?

We are entitled to ask after her new song. No, I do not mean "cute cute" which is leading the sales and upset us well this summer. I am talking about his latest single to date: "You talk too much" available for download from October 25.







J'affabule you think? I think instead it may well make a connection with Nicolas Sarkozy, even with the political and social climate.

In this song, Rene mole addressing someone by saying: " Then I'll be there Even if you make your laws." Gold is most known in our country of laws? Our chairman course, with its laws on pensions, against Roma ...

But if we take all the words, one can see a certain resonance with the news:

first CHORUS:
"I think I'm the only one who listens
still"
. Rene
the mole expresses its support Nicolas Sarkozy, despite his unpopularity and current events in France.

"What always comes out of your lips
Sounds so often gore

Allegory on the corner of France safe now?

"Nobody can really nothing
And the way life goes
When you start to cause
Nothing can stop you
"
This is probably a Support our chairman is unwavering deal with strikes and social movements .

CHORUS:
"You talk too strong
You speak too soon
My luck to me it's nothing to see"

reference to hyper media coverage of Nicolas Sarkozy, in which the mole Rene is not paying attention. It's normal, it is myopic. (And yes, it says much blind as a bat).

"It is true that it is not cool, especially since it makes
ouch
Then I'll be there
While you do your laws
" Rene
the mole was the victim of vandals but obviously none is not rigorous.

2nd VERSE:
"It would be really great for once If
you listened to you
Seriously, I think I'll end up
you anymore piffrer"

Clearly, despite its support for our president, Rene the mole seems to suffer as much as we transit strike, shortages of gasoline and other industries that come down a bit rot daily.

BRIDGE:
"Bla bla bla, you're like your mother
Bla bla bla, you too loose air
Bla bla bla, you're like your sister
Bla blah blah, you disgust us
Bla bla bla, but it's too good
Bla bla bla, it's your way
Bla bla bla, you're so cute "


Well, I pass on the sentence about his mother Andree Sarkozy because I do not know what he meant (and I'd rather not know). For his sister, or he is her half-sister Caroline he the side of his father. Either it is a clan chief opposite: Martine? Ségolène? Regardless, since despite the problems his presidency, the mole Rene does not hesitate to say that its present , he gets off.

That my interpretation is correct or not, basically, it's not important, what to remember is that Rene Taupe refrained from farting on his new song, unlike " Cute Cute.





0 comments:

Post a Comment