Monday, February 18, 2008

Marathon Runner Camel Toe

School for "Guys"

What does being "a guy"? Well, it's not complicated: the guys they love football, and sex, and cars.
It's simple to understand: football, sex and cars. If you like, you're a guy, if not love, you're a queer. At least that's the message that suggested simple if not simplistic, the chain Direct8 (yet loving sex does not necessarily want to say that one is heterosexual).



be so, but personally I like mechanics and to a lesser extent, sex but football leaves me totally cold. So it is about my manliness?

Clearly, I am subscribed to several motorcycle magazines and I go to certain events such as a mechanical rooms, exchange scholarships, competitions, etc.. So far so good, I do nothing to dishonor sex called "strong" manly riding my horse made of fury, noise and metal.

Regarding sex, I'm not subscribed to anything and I do move on and no events in some places dedicated. At first glance, I might consider that sex is less attractive than the mechanics to me. However, if I ever get around to the province to visit a lady in a flea market or rummage motorcycle (or vice versa ...;-) only trained me amorous adventures abroad outside classic tourist or business trips. Moreover, I could buy a stable of bikes that cost me with my ex-wife (who have experienced divorce and especially a liquidation of me understand). My financial commitment seems to tip the balance in favor of "good" sex. So

bikes or sex, y 'which he more attractive? Finally I do not know and it did not matter.

But football? Why should that passion for football is the characteristic expression of masculinity? And first loves football?
Looking in my memories and knowledge, I finally found a few people. My ex-wife's family were especially passionate about baseball and cockfighting. It must be said that Venezuela , soccer is not popular at all. I also have a former brother-in Gers but of course, is a former rugby player. As the only brother in law left me, he loves the automotive, aerospace and electric guitar. My late father was passionate about sailing and none of my friends only interested in football.
On reflection, I find only two people in my life who are interested in this game "the ball" my own son and a good friend who lives in Madrid. My son is a dashing young man and my friend in Madrid is lovely but I can take neither a model because he is my son and it is her.

Seeking to find information on the subject, I found this interesting story that I can finally find out what a guy, a true




Now I know: to be a real dude, I can only let me push the goitre and the ponytail.

0 comments:

Post a Comment