Monday, November 19, 2007

Cervical Mucus Day Before Menstruation

But what is the police?


Notice to readers: This article has nothing to do with misandry.

I visited last Sunday in Paris to demonstrate against mafia union. Knowing that the parade was to end at Nation, I parked my vehicle near the site (no, I did not go by train) before joining the starting point, Place de la Republique.


end of the demo at Nation

Unaccustomed to this kind of exercise, I had not found a good idea to carry a camera with me but I regretted that decision because starting from the nation where police forces tags already the path I suddenly saw this:


Yes, yes, there's no doubt it's broken. So I used my laptop to record the scene.



Finally, see the officials work on Sundays, it is still fun ...

Note: After losing time to take these pictures, it was necessary to reach the starting point of the procession, Republic Square ... in VĂ©lib '!
(guess why I did not go by subway).

0 comments:

Post a Comment